Re: Plans for Midnight Commander development

On Wed, 2015-08-12 at 15:28 +0300, Pavel Tsekov wrote:

So, it is this time again? :) I'd be happy to help with any
development related efforts.

Hi Pavel,

Great to hear from you... yes, it's Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and
Spring again (hopefully! one day).

In what concerns my personal situation, in the last month I have been
completely swamped by totally unexpected and very unpleasant series of
events, and thus didn't manage to pursue the plan as I posted it, beyond
what I have actually done and reported on the list. Next week I'm
leaving for offline holidays till mid-September, so the likelihood of me
getting much done until I'm back is vanishing.

Having this said, I'd hope to get on track as I'm back, unless again
some natural and not so natural disasters are going to strike on me...
The top priority is to fix the situation with man page transformations,
and cut a release from current master, while documenting this whole
process for it to be reproducible without access to Slava :-)

I'd certainly welcome any help from sane people, of which I'm convinced
you are one. Let me know what you are up to, and if you need me to grant
you any rights that you might need to proceed...

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev