Re: Plans for Midnight Commander development

Am 12.08.2015 um 15:09 schrieb Egmont Koblinger:
I think the top priority right now should be to fix the regex crash
issue and release a 4.8.15. Then figure out what to do :)

Unfortunately I won't be able to work on it any time soon.

Well i'm just glad that mc exists at all, otherwise i'd probably
go and commit suicide or some such. :D

Take it easy... given mc's popularity, there will always be someone
around who wants/needs further improvements, and simply take it on
(it's just gonna move on a little more slowly then). Fine with me..

--

MfG,

Oliver Lange.

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the
National Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do
not consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.