Re: Happy 20th Birthday!

MC was a great help for me to understand Unix file system in 1997 when I
was doing my first steps with Linux. One of first installations was on a
SCO Unix. It was the first project I translated into Italian and doing it
I learned so many new things, gettext for a start...

I like it so much that I use mcedit as my standard system editor and I am
using it right now writing this email as a mutt companion.

My very first action when I have installed a new Linux is:

 apt-get install mc

or

 yum install mc

I all agree with this last email apart from this:

I think forums work better than mailing lists. I want to frame things up
and respond to critique. And make it easy to do so.

I really do not think so but, I respect other tastes.

Peace.

--

Marco Ciampa

| Linux User  #78271 |