Re: Happy 20th Birthday!

Am 05.11.2014 10:39, schrieb Egmont Koblinger:
On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 2:50 PM, Oliver Lange <bloody bloody in-berlin de> wrote:
I'm just glad to
have mc, a software i'm using all day long, in a Terminator console. ;)

Did you just mention another piece of software that's also dying? :)
[https://bugs.launchpad.net/terminator/+bug/1030562]

Don't say 'also'.. :O

Yep, that's the one. Oh well, they need a transition to GTK+3 and
a more recent vte. Looks like the really good stuff never gets to
become standard. Kinda reminds me of Betamax/Video2000 vs VHS..
.. although there is some promising development going on, so i'll
keep my hopes up for now. Thanks for the bad news. ;)

I run 2-3 mc's in a 1920x1200er Terminator window with 5 consoles,
kinda compensates a bit for the absence of 'tabbed commanding'.
Can't give that up. Only one console? Unthinkable..

--

MfG,

Oliver Lange.

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the
National Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do
not consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.