Re: Bug tracker doesn't work

Hi all,
I've fixed Trac, but have yet another issue: long awaiting time to
post comments.

On Sat, 13 Dec 2014 15:23:03 +0100 Egmont Koblinger <egmont gmail com>  wrote:
I'd like you to understand that at this point that fixing the
development architecture and process of mc is the most critical issue,
pretty much blocking everything else.

Slava is working on fixing bugtracker. Unfortunately, I can't help him
because I don't have any experience of administration and support of real web
services.

--
Andrew