Re: bad mc-edit paste behavior?

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Paul Sokolovsky <pmiscml gmail com> wrote:

So, long ago I indeed worked that around by going to setting and
turning autoindent off then on (boring!). Then however I noticed that
depending on the way you paste you may be able to work it around by
several paste attempts. For example, Gnome terminal has 3 ways to
paste: menu command, Ctrl+Shift+V, Shift+Ins.

Yup it's a real nightmare.  I'm really not sure what happens in the three different cases.  My patch fixes the menu command.