Re: Segfault when viewing HTML files with "mc -v"

On Mon, 2012-07-30 at 16:52 +0400, Andrew Borodin wrote:
> But actually requirement for ticket is a guarantee that
> request/bugreport as ticket will be kept in Trac forever. Request via
> e-mail/forum/jabber/etc has a good chance to be forgotten and lost.

I mostly meant that a Trac ticket + Jabber / mailing list reminders is
usually far better than posting a Trac ticket alone and then wondering
how it hasn't been acted upon half a year later...

Of course, Trac ticket is a requirement for things to not to get lost.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev