Von: bmarkus hasix org
An: pascaldagornet yahoo de
Gesendet: Sa., 10. Dez 2011 08:18 MEZ
Betreff: Re: AW: Re: FW: mc extension

Pascal,

I do not know what is causing your problem,. mc in TC is a standard
build without any hacks and I'm using it regularly as my standard ftp
cliemt. I can make a 4.6 or 4.7.0 build hoping they are ok for you.

In the mean time you can ask help on mc mail list and also make a bug
report at mc.

Regards... Béla