Where to report bugs?

Hello,

I understand, that developers are busy people and have a lot of
things to do outside of development process, but are mc tickets being
monitored, or bugs should be reported here?

I opened a ticket #2676 a week ago with exact test case, found
a reason, bisected the commit causing this bug and wrote a
working patch (I have no problems with it so far). In a week there
was no comment at all, except Component name change.

Best regards,
Andrew Savchenko