Re: tree view, more tweaking

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Tue, 18 May 2010 16:56:31 +0200)

> > Would you create a ticket at the www.midniht-commander.org? Thanks.
>
> I have just registered on the website. I'll try to investigate later
> how this trac system works, I never used it :)

ok, trac ticket #2202

the optimizations I had in mind were about calling

  how_many_folded = tree_store_remove_entry (tree->selected_ptr->name,FALSE,FALSE);

by using the same method that I later applied in

  does_it_have_subdirectories(..)

by this method such call can be made a bit faster. But it's not for
today. So I submitted the current patch.

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |