Re: Alt+function keys and other keys

It does, but they are not recognized. Here's an example of different alt-f1 sequences I've seen:

Konsole (TERM=konsole), native keyboard ("xterm XFree 4.x.x"): ^[O3P
xterm (TERM=xterm): ^[[1;3P
urxvt (TERM=rxvt-unicode): ^[^[[11~
mlterm (TERM=mlterm): ^[[11;3~

Midnight Commander doesn't recognize any of these. I wonder what kind of terminal does it expect (shouldn't it be flexibly detected from TERM?).

~Miguel