Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 22:37:04 +0100
From: "Yury V. Zaytsev" <yury shurup com>
To: "R. Steven Rainwater" <srainwater ncc com>
Cc: mc-devel gnome org
Subject: Re: Alt+function keys and other keys

On Wed, 2010-03-10 at 09:55 -0600, R. Steven Rainwater wrote:

> Maybe there needs to be a policy that key combination changes must be
>  tested on mainline terminals before they are accepted in released
>  versions of MC.

The issue here is that xterm is considered to be the reference, and in
fact in what concerns the PgUp / PgDown problem, it's a Gnome terminal
bug that VTE maintainers are unwilling to fix.

--
Sincerely yours,
 Yury V. Zaytsev

--
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico, considera tu responsabilidad medioambiental.

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this email.