Re: [bug #25438] Crash when editing a file with a nonexistent syntax file included by ~/.mc/cedit/Syntax

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 10:46:48AM +0100, Patrick Winnertz wrote:
> Am Freitag 30 Januar 2009 10:28:29 schrieb Oswald Buddenhagen:
> > otoh, the new home page isn't so much of a home page at all [...]
>
> Yeah.. this is true. If you like I can give you write permissions on the git
> and you'll can add this informations there? This would be very cool.

yeah ... "patches welcome". :-D
but i'm really not the right guy for that. just a moment ago i rejected
blogging about my *paid* work - which won't exactly improve my
relationship with our doc team. just so you have an idea. ;}