Re: [bug #25438] Crash when editing a file with a nonexistent syntax file included by ~/.mc/cedit/Syntax

Am Freitag 30 Januar 2009 10:28:29 schrieb Oswald Buddenhagen:
> On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 09:10:39AM +0000, Slava Zanko wrote:
> > In the future, please use trac on www.midnight-commander.org
>
> such requests are rather pointless. why wasn't the old bug tracker shut
> down yet, or at least locked for new submissions? why didn't any of the
> old admins bother to mark the old home page as obsolete and add a link
> to the new one?
I've asked Miguel and Pavel several times to lock the bugtracker and to add a
hint on the project page that the development has moved to www.midnight-
commander.org but nothing happened. I  would be happy if finally the bugtracker
on savannah could be closed.

Furthermore it would be cool if somone could give me (and maybe someone else
from the new team access to the savannah stuff so that we are able to continue
to upload the new source tarball to the gnu servers.

> otoh, the new home page isn't so much of a home page at all - it is a
> development hub. while user-oriented information is scarce on the old
> page, it is non-existant on the new one. i mean, even the wikipedia page
> tells me more about that program ...
Yeah.. this is true. If you like I can give you write permissions on the git
and you'll can add this informations there? This would be very cool.

Greetings
Winnie
--
 . '' ` .   Patrick Winnertz <winnie debian org>
:  :'   :   proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user