Re: Cocoa front end

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 12:15:55AM +0000, Derek Wyatt wrote:
> I was thinking of adding a cocoa front end to MC just for fun,

given your c++ background you may prefer to join for example the
krusader project (qt/kde based twin panel manager; with qt 4.5 it should
run on 64 bit macosx as well).
for me personally all graphical nc clones so far failed because of the
poor integration with the shell. alt-a, alt-enter, ctrl-shift-j and most
of all ctrl-o are absolutely crucial to me. and the speed of F3 & F4 ...