Re: Further Midnight Commander development

Hello,

   The Midnight Commander development community is small and it is in
my opinion a step backwards to fragment it at this point.

Funny that you mention this, as it was *YOU* who forced another fork ;-o

Your approach to development is "my way or the high way". The consensus is that glib should stay, and even your concern about using glib was addressed by pointing
you to eglib and I even ported mc and posted a patch to use eglib.