Re: [Fwd: Re: memory leak with quick view]

On Sun, 2009-12-20 at 15:23 +0100, Janek Kozicki wrote:
> > svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-mc
>
> Are you probably telling me that there is an unreleased into
> debian experimental a version of debian packaging scripts?

Yes.

> But how do I download that debian SVN trunk?

svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-mc/trunk

> Also I tried another variant, without emptying `debian/patches/series`
>  but only removing those patches that had conflicts.

Correct, because old patches do have conflits. Please tell us if new
patches still have conflicts.

Normally, the latest unreleased package should compile without any
fiddling around patches / rules.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev