From: Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl>
To: mc-devel gnome org
Subject: Re: memory leak with quick view
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 13:00:15 +0100

OK, I've tested this.

In 4.7.0-pre4-206-g8791773 this bug does not exist.

But I cannot use this version (I even made a debian package of it),
because the skins are broken and mc looks really terrible.

  | Unable to load 'default' skin. |
  | Default skin has been loaded   |

Can you tell me what was the fix, so that I could apply the patch to
an older debian version and fix the memory leak?

Or eventually how to fix the skin problem, but I suppose that it is
debian specific (the location of skins, etc).

best regards