Re: Mc-devel Digest, Vol 66, Issue 5

Hi All,

I found an issue with smbfs support in mc-4.7.0pre4 - when access Windows system (windows 7 in my case) in the directory where files with non-ASCII names are located (russian alphabet in my case), mc doesn't display it correctly, and change of encodings manually doesn't help. smbclient displays directory content correctly, as well as many other programs. Looks like an issue in smbfs implementation in mc.

Vadim