Re: memory leak with quick view

On Fri, 2009-12-11 at 21:53 +0100, Janek Kozicki wrote:

> I can check that, but I never used git, and I only build debian
> packages with apt-get source mc and fakeroot debian/rules binary. I'm
> not installing anything on my PC without a debian package.

You don't have to install it, just run the binary straight out of the
source tree. Or else you can install it to some prefix within your home
dir and wipe it when you're done.

Don't forget to backup your ~/.mc though.

> how do I download your git master.
>
> I can try to fiddle with that source to compile it into debian
> package, but maybe you have some hints that will save me time.

Check out the trac for the instructions:

http://www.midnight-commander.org/

The latest package snapshot can be found here:

http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/pkg-mc/

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev