comparing our patches

Hello,
I guess a good start to get a repository with a set of all of our patches
is
to get a overview about all of them, in order to find patches which are
identical in every distribution.

In order to do this I've set up a git repository on my own server. (I think
when we have a freedesktop project I'll surely move everything to
freedesktop's git).  (See https://git.der-winnie.de)
I've created in this git repo several branches. For each distribution one.
It would rock if you can send me a login name + a ssh-key and I'll give you
ssh access to this repository.
Then we can start slowly to add patches there. (Not everything at once, but
one patch per commit, in order to make merging easier). Please give the
patches useful names (not something like: main.c.patch but:
adding_feature_foo.patch).

After each distribution has checked in the patches, I would suggest that we
start to have a look at patches/patchseries with a specific aim.

So at first we start to find a common patch basis for patches which
add/modify/delete something related to the syntax highlighting
(./syntax/*).

After finding a common set of patches here we can add this one to master
and start to have a look on the next set of patches.

Greetings
Winnie

--
 .''`.   Patrick Winnertz <winnie debian org>
:  :' :  GNU/Linux Debian Developer