[bug #22471] Crash while copy directory with symbolic links

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #22471 (project mc):

Yes. I have.
This was a error in one patch which is applied to the mc-4.6.2~pre1 version.
I've verified this and tested the latest CVS version of mc, and I wasn't able
to reproduce it without the patch applied. With this patch I was easily able
to reproduce.

I would suggest to close this bugreport. In debian this issue is already
closed.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?22471>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/