[bug #22471] Crash while copy directory with symbolic links

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #22471 (project mc):

Hi,
I can reproduce Saschas (boing4000's) problem, as I am also using version
4.6.2-pre1 in Debian Sid.

But, to describe the bug more distinctively:

The crash Sascha (boing4000) reports does not happen within all files to be
copied. There do exist cases in which at least some files are well copied
using Midnight Commander.

Only within a certain kind or group of files this tiny tool seems to fail
copying those files from a to b by crashing completely.

Thus every try to copy complete subdirectories from a to b is higly prone to
fail completely by crashing the whole Midnight Commander.

Big Regards

Uwe

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?22471>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah