Re: Hello mc Maintainers! :)

On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 21:50 +0100, Patrick Winnertz wrote:

> > > I am most familiar with svn and cvs, too but there are some things I
> > > really miss in svn ... I dislike the idea of branching there.  git is
> > > quite new for me, too, but as I heard from different people it should
> > > be exactly what is needed here.
> >
> > I can set up a git mirror on http://repo.or.cz/ and keep it updated from
> > the cron script.  I'm doing it for another project already.
> This would rock.. Please do.

It took me some time to make a list of all committers.  I never expected
it to be so long - 105 committers!  I could not recover names of
"davidsa", "gertd" and "martin" because they never committed any
ChangeLog entries.

The final (hopefully) import is in progress.  I hope it will complete
overnight.  The project patch is http://repo.or.cz/w/mc.git

If something is wrong, please let me know.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin