Re: Getting ready for a release

Hi!

> April 19, 2007 Release Management in Large Free Software Projects

I cannot do much on the C programming side (I am rather into Java, shell
and a few other things, but just in case you are interested in agile
project management: I am a Certified Scrum Master (cf. my web site,
http://scrum-master.de) and might be able to offer free services to your
project, depending on my clients, ongoing commercial projects and
coaching classes I am involved in.

Pavel, this is not supposed to turn into a sales pitch thing, so if you
are interested at all, send a private e-mail so we can discuss this
off-line.

Regards
--
Alexander Kriegisch