Re: syntax include?

Aug 27 Pavel Tsekov said:

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 11:04:41 -0700 (PDT)
Von: Curtis Doty <Curtis GreenKey net>
An: mc-devel gnome org
Betreff: Re: syntax include?

10:57am Pavel Tsekov said:

Would you mind sending the syntax file to the list ?

I'm able to segfault with just the one include line above.

But attached is a rough/first draft expect.syntax that works by
duplicating the contents of tcl.syntax. There are a couple tweaks to the
underlying tcl colors too.

Uh... Obviously I didn't make it clear enough that I need the syntax file
which makes MC crash so that I can see why the editor crashes. I made an expect.syntax which does "include tcl.syntax" but the editor doesn't crash
it displays an error dialog box that there is an error on the line which contains the "include" directive. Could you please, post a file, which makes MC crash for you. In case that this file contains a single "include" directive - please, post a backtrace from gdb at the time of the crash.

It looks like this might be a downstream bug. I tested on a few other systems and the crash was only on Redhat/CentOS build. When built from source on other systems I too get only the error.

So back to my original question, is the "include" directive verboten inside the *.syntax files and only for the Syntax file? Just curious.

../C