[bug #21331] FISH: Retrieving an unreadable file causes MC to hang

Follow-up Comment #7, bug #21331 (project mc):

My mistake. Attempt to copy a unreadable file from a remote system produces
an error box indeed.
But I was always trying to view the file first. This is silently ignored
without error box. Also no error box when I try to enter a directory on the
remote panel to which I don't have access rights. It simply appears as empty.
When I try the same on a "local" panel, there is a corresponding error box
displayed.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?21331>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/