[bug #21331] FISH: Retrieving an unreadable file causes MC to hang

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #21331 (project mc):

I am attaching a patch. It should fix the hang and display an error message
box. The message is not precise enough i.e. "Access denied.", but getting the
real cause of the error would require the remote user group/id to be retrieved
and matched against the file mode/permissions either locally or on the remote
system - I am not really sure that we want that.

Please, test the patch and let me know if there are any problems with it.

(file #14135)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: mc-fish-retr-unreadable-fix.patch Size:1 KB

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?21331>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/