Re: mc and utf-8 again but different

http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xbenes5/projects/mc/mc-complete.tar.gz
I tried to run this in utf-8 xterm and it does not work. It seems
that a call to SLutf8_enable(-1) in slang_init() is missing. What
version of slang did you use?

As I wrote, I have started with utf8 patch and utf8 patch contains SLutf8_enable (-1) . In that time I tested some different terminals and it worked. But when I made patches I applied only my modifications, so I have simply forgotten about it.

As solution I have added mc-00-slang.patch. It is derived from utf8 patch

changed files:
http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xbenes5/projects/mc/mc-utf8.tar.gz
http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xbenes5/projects/mc/mc-utf8-all.tar.gz
http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xbenes5/projects/mc/mc-complete.tar.gz