Re: [bug #19664] backspace navigation

On Apr 22, 2007, me wrote:

> Follow-up Comment #2, bug #19664 (project mc):
> ...over the time someone might create a configurable mapping or themes. but
> thats off topic

How far away in time would such a feature be? As an interested user, one that has no real possibility of contributing to mc with patches but still
reads this list, this is one of the highest items on my wishlist for mc. Very very often I go F9+s+Down+Downp+SPACE+Return to change sort order, I'd
really like that with just one keypress.

Caj Zell