[bug #19373] Panel sorted by size is not updating after "show directory sizes"

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #19373 (project mc):

I guess the panel should be resorted also in the case of Ctrl + Space i.e.
calculate the dir size of a single directory. FAR does this when F3 is
pressed on a directory. However I am concerned with the fact that Ctrl +
Space moves down to the next entry and it can be confusing to resort. Please,
share your opinions.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?19373>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/