Re: **Fwd: Re: MC Seg failt on Copy and MovRen

Thank you for finding this, Pavel.

Cheers,

Terry

Pavel Tsekov wrote::
Please, read this link:

This bug was obviously Debian related. It seem they fixed it
at after all.

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007, Pavel Tsekov wrote:

Hello,

Please, keep the discussion on the list - do not post to
my personal email box.

Now, I remember seeing similiar reports in debian's bugreporting
database. As far as I remember there were several similiar posts
but no solution. I haven't checked the debian bugdatabase recently
and I don't know whether they solved the problem but it might be
worth checking there. I suspect that this problem is debian specific
since i havent heard such complaints from anywhere else. In the past
I tried to reproduce this on Fedora and Ubuntu with MC from cvs but
to no avail.