Re: [slang-users] Re: mc sets process group differently from shell; forgets to close fd# 3
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net>
- To: "John E. Davis" <davis space mit edu>
- Cc: MC dev <mc-devel gnome org>, slang-users-l jedsoft org
- Subject: Re: [slang-users] Re: mc sets process group differently from shell; forgets to close fd# 3
- Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 21:52:38 +0300 (EEST)
On Sat, 21 Apr 2007, John E. Davis wrote:
Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net> wrote:
We could do this in MC itself but I wonder if there is any
reason why this isn't done in S-Lang. Maybe the S-Lang developer
could shed some light ?
I will look into the ramifications of the flag and if it looks ok, the
flag will be applied to the descriptor in the upcoming 2.1.0 release.
Thanks, John! Please, drop a note so that we know of your decision.
] [Thread Prev