Re: mc sets process group differently from shell; forgets to close fd# 3
- From: Denis Vlasenko <vda linux googlemail com>
- To: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net>
- Cc: MC dev <mc-devel gnome org>, slang-users-l jedsoft org
- Subject: Re: mc sets process group differently from shell; forgets to close fd# 3
- Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 02:33:45 +0200
On Friday 20 April 2007 23:29, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> > Big one (actually, I think it's a bug): stray fd# opened
> > to controlling terminal.
> The descriptor to /dev/tty is created by S-Lang in SLang_init_tty().
> Maybe it would make sense to mark it FD_CLOEXEC ?
] [Thread Prev