Re: Bug in mc

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007, achyzh ncsu edu wrote:

Hi there!
Suse 10.1, konsole, either bash or csh, 4 tabs in konsole. At the 1st tab,
mc works fine, I can use F3 and F4. At the 4th tab, mc glukes, F3 and F4
don't work out, as well as F1. What might be the trick? Any settings in
konsole?

This doesn't sound to be related to MC. Anyway, I tried on Ubuntu Dapper
and I had no problems using those keys. Unless you could provide further
details or proof that this is a MC bug you have to direct your request
to Suse's bug reporting facility.