Re: [bug #18136] MC wont work with new bash-3.2 propeply with all directories.

> Attached patch implements this. This is not a proposition for a final
> solution, just a temporary hack for users of bash >= 3.2.
>
> Do not use with versions of bash <= 2.05b!

Thx for the patch. It works with 3.2 (tested)

If you can ride with BASH_VERSINFO then maybe this can be go to CVS.

And if it will , then please dont forget to close #18136 :)

Ps.: My two mail sent directly to you :S sorry about that, i was lazy to
see 'To:' field :)

Regards

Christian Hamar alias krix
Hungary