Re: [bug #18136] MC wont work with new bash-3.2 propeply with all directories.

Hi,

If I understand the comments in the code only bash < 2.05b has a problem
with 4 number octals. Indeed a test with bash-3.0 confirms this. Since
only alphas (not numbers) are not being escaped there are no problems
with directories with names like "a_0" for 2.05b < bash <= 3.2.

Anyway, instead of testing for bash >= 3.2 inside the bash loop we can
suffice by adding a version check for bash < 2.05b to the shell type
test.

Leonard.