Re: find in viewer

Hello,

could this patch please be committed to cvs (I am attaching it for your convenience)?
BTW, how this patch works when two mc are running? If I search in 1st mc,
then in 2nd mc, and then again in 1st mc, what will I get - last text from
1st or 2nd? I'd prefer from 1st, i.e. different mc sessions to be independent.

Regards,
Nerijus