Re: Menu and extension file items

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006, Ruslan Fedyarov wrote:

Hi dear MC developers,

Thank you for your lightning fast wonderful program!

I have a proposal to add the following stuff to standard menus:

I think you should add those to .mc.menu or ~/.mc/mc.menu. Different
users have different preferences that's why the user menu is user
configurable trough the files above.

I'd also appreciate having simple automount like in Krusader. It looks
in /etc/fstab for directory queried and mounts one that match. Automount
daemon works poor on my system.

I don't know whether this is useful or not - I'll let others
comment.