Menu and extension file items

Hi dear MC developers,

Thank you for your lightning fast wonderful program!

I have a proposal to add the following stuff to standard menus:

+ t t
j       Compress tagged items (tar.bz2)
        NAME=%{Enter archive name}
        tar cvjf $NAME.tar.bz2 %u

+ t t
z       Compress tagged items (tar.gz)
        NAME=%{Enter archive name}
        tar cvzf $NAME.tar.gz %u

i       View info page
        INFO=%{Enter info name}
        %view info $INFO -o - 2>/dev/null

And the following commented line  to bindings (for charset autoconversion):

	#View=%view{ascii} enca -cx utf-8 <%f 2>/dev/null

I'd also appreciate having simple automount like in Krusader. It looks in /etc/fstab for directory queried and mounts one that match. Automount daemon works poor on my system.

Thank you,
Ruslan