Re: Mousing the cursor in mcedit slightly buggy
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net>
- To: Reynir Stefansson <reynirhs isl is>
- Cc: mc gnome org, MC dev <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Mousing the cursor in mcedit slightly buggy
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 00:11:07 +0200 (EET)
On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, Reynir Stefansson wrote:
Saith Pavel Tsekov:
The opposite bracket still glows if the cursor stood on a bracket when
you moused away, but I see that as a wash-your-dog-first bug.
Please, test the attached patch. Let me know if you find
Unapply first patch. OK.
Apply new patch. OK.
Make. OK, save for the compiler (gcc 3.4.4) mumbling something about arg
3 of dbghdr. I haven't examined why.
Moment Of Truth...
It works. The opposing bracket lights up when the cursor touches a
bracket and dims when the cursor leaves, be it by key or click.
Thanks! I've commited the patch to CVS.
] [Thread Prev