Re: find in viewer

Hello Nerijus,

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006, Nerijus Baliunas wrote:

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 18:45:10 +0200 (EET) Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net> wrote:

I have a patch for this but I am a bit busy right now -
moved to a new job. So if you wait a bit...

Could you please commit it? Or at least post it here?

I've just checked in the patch.

As far as I can tell there were two problems:

1) The search string between two invocations of the viewer
   wasn't remembered

2) The regexp search string and the normal search string
   were used interchangeablly

The patch fixes both. Please, test it and let me know if
there is something wrong.