Re: find in viewer

Hello,

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006, Nerijus Baliunas wrote:

On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 09:51:58 +0200 (EET) Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net> wrote:

could this patch please be committed to cvs (I am attaching it for your convenience)?
BTW, how this patch works when two mc are running? If I search in 1st mc,
then in 2nd mc, and then again in 1st mc, what will I get - last text from
1st or 2nd? I'd prefer from 1st, i.e. different mc sessions to be independent.

This patch is not as good. Something else should be used. Reverting the
original code that broke this feature might be better option for now. I'll
try to do something about it till the weekend.

Can this code please be reverted?