Re: utf8 patch for mc, slang 2 version

Hi,

1) thank you for your answer, I'll post a diff if everything will work
as expected :)
2) the multi-byte char Slang2 bug came up at Debian too, see
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=316010 . I applied
this patch (080_wide_chars.patch), but still counts badly.

Still no Asian and/or Mac developers here? :)

Regards,

Balint