[bug #14155] 4.6.1: mouse wheel strangeness

Follow-up Comment #12, bug #14155 (project mc):

If it's of any assistance, I've checked the behaviour of PuTTY with the first
attached patch and it works perfectly -- function keys, mouse, etc fine.

Regarding the second patch, I haven't tested that one yet. My Microsoft
Optical Intellimouse Explorer 3.0A doesn't really let me press-and-roll --
it's designed for either clicking or rolling but not both at the same time I

Anyway, I'd probably rather that the scrolling worked in a single mode only
-- but less than a whole screen at a time. Soemthing like 5-8 lines at a time
would be about right I'd say.

Would this be feasible, or would it require hooking into functions that don't
currently exist? Do you think this would be better mouse wheel behaviour?

Give me a reply either way, and I'll test the newer patch tomorrow

  Message sent via/by Savannah