[bug #14155] 4.6.1: mouse wheel strangeness

Follow-up Comment #10, bug #14155 (project mc):

Hello,

It is not very clear from your comments which combination patch/terminal
emulator/TERM work or doesn't work. Anyway, I tried
to run MC (CVS) under Eterm 0.9.3 and it works fine - I have mouse wheel and
I have function keys . I don't have support for mouse draggin but this must
be a Eterm problem.

Can you provide the output of "infocmp $TERM" from inside Eterm.

I suspect you might use incorrect terminfo entry.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=14155>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/