Re: PATCH new OOo2 file extensions

Hi Pavel,

On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 19:33, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> What's your definition of "latest gcc"?  According to gcc.gnu.org, it's
> 4.0.0.

Kinda missed that line, but already understood this from Nerijus. And at
the time of the MC_4_6_1_PRE "freeze", in december 2004 there was no
such compiler yet ;-p .

I'll be moving from FC1 to FC4 once it gets released, so I'll be using
gcc-4.0.0 from then on :) . Until that time I don't care for new
warnings for old code ;) . Unless you provide us with a list of warnings
of course.

> It depends on how stable it is.  Last time I tried it didn't work well.

Would you care to explain what it is that doesn't work well according to
you?

> I believe an X error handler is needed.

This issue seems to be addressed by Roland Illig. See the relevant
thread for his patch that seems to fix the issue but does need an extra
set of eyeballs.

Leonard.