Last TODO items before release [was Re: Release procedure]

Hello Miguel,

You shouldn't suddenly rush all this. I think one of the translators has
indicated he needs just a little time. So do I. If you'd like you could
release this tarball as a RC (the one and only).

On Tue, 2005-06-07 at 13:10, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
>     I have a tarball made from the branch:
>
> 	http://primates.ximian.com/~miguel/mc/tar.mc-4.6.1-pre5a.tar.gz
>
>     I can rename this to 4.6.1 if people want.

Before releasing 4.6.1 there are a few things to be done:
- Backporting gcc-4 signedness fixes
- X11 connection handling (SSH issue) (I can commit this patch, on no
Roland has already done that :-) DONE)
- Add match for tab in promptfix patch (I'll do this)

Anything else?

Leonard.