Re: Release procedure
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com>
- To: Roland Illig <roland illig gmx de>
- Cc: dmartina excite com, mc-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: Release procedure
- Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 16:58:56 -0400
Roland, I like your proposal, for a major release version.
But I got the feeling that we could go back to bi-weekly releases,
so with a quick release schedule, translators just need to make sure
they can catch the next train if their translations are not available.
I have made a tarball of the current "trunk" release and fixing a
few issues in make distcheck, the question that remains is: what version
should we use?
We continue to use the 4.6.xx family name. I think it might be time
to change one of those numbers to identify the changes done since the
4.6.0 release in a more significant way.
Once we agree on that, I can upload the tarball.
] [Thread Prev