Re: cons.saver limit on the maximum number of lines/columns

Hello Pavel,

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 20:06, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> > Indeed this limit should be increased to 512, but as I've pointed out
> > before that is sadly not a one place fix.
>
> Are you sure ?

The limit should be set according to the slang version, not to a fixed
512. We should probably set MAXCOLS with an appropriate value instead of
hard coding it as is currently the case.

So yes, I am not sure about every detail at this point, but I am about
the fact that this requires a bit more than just changing one value in a
single place.

Leonard.